Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stunner of the Month July 2013 Unboxing & Review!

A couple weeks ago, I received the Stunner of the Month box I ordered for July! I was so excited to see there was a sunglasses box, as I'm an avid lover of them! I even have a pair of white wayfarer glasses with the Gulf oil logo all over them that I won at a Rascal Flatts concert this summer! For those of you who don't know, Stunner of the Month, as I stated above, is a new subscription box for SUNGLASSES! I love my sunglasses, so this is a box that's well worth it to me! For $9 a month (FREE shipping!), you get a nice pair of sunglasses sent to your door without stepping foot out of your house! (Of course, only to get the mail). You can sign up for Female, Unisex or Male sunglasses! This month I, for some reason, went with Unisex.

066Here is the front of my box! This is so cute. I love the summer theme :)

067Here is my box! It came with a super handy Sunglasses Repair tool that has a nut option on the end, and both a flat and Philips head screwdriver inside (the ends screw off). It also came with an awesome bag to protect your glasses, a business card, a detail card, and a super cool bumper sticker which is actually placed on my review book right now!

071Here is the cute little tool! I've been looking everywhere for one of these, because I have a pair of blue wayfarer glasses that have been broken for a good 2 years now (they were my favorite) so I used this to fix them! I love that it comes with a key ring as well.

 

072Here is a closeup of the sticker. I got this one, I'm assuming because of the Fourth of July (Duh Mishelle, ya think?). I saw that some boxes varied. I was very happy with this one :)

068Here is my bag close up! The glasses are inside, shielded from all of you so you can't see them! Well...until you scroll down to the bottom of the post... :) I love the high quality of this bag, and carry it with me where ever I go! The logo on it is super cute too! It's made of the cloth like material that you use to wipe smudges off of lenses, phones, ect.

073Here is the information card, and the business card! I love that it comes with a business card. This will be going into my card pile! The info card says:
"The Blades: Forged in the untamed fires of the underworld and tempered in pure Antarctic ice, these stunners are the most powerful weapon against supernatural forces known in the Universe. Heads will roll and spirits will disperse at the merest glance. Don't lose them! Collection: Arms; Level: Mezzanine"

069And of course, here are the shades themselves! How cool are these!? I literally gasped when I saw them! I love the aviator look, with the rose gold touch! They're beautiful for any one to wear. The one problem I had is that, on the right lens, if you look towards the bottom, you can see that it's shattered almost. They came like this in the box :( It almost looked as if it was glue separating from the frame (But I don't even think those are how sunglasses are made...) and it also did it on the left side toward the arms of the glasses, but I didn't see it until after the picture was taken. I did contact customer service, and they're sending a new pair out to me. Talk about great customer service!

070Here you can see the rose gold color better. I love the little rubber bumpers on the arms as well so they don't hurt your face as much and stay in place better! While these glasses aren't 100% high quality, I really enjoy them! I think these are PERFECT to change your style up a little if you're used to wearing the same pair of glasses. For me, it's wayfarer, and honestly, it's time for me to switch it up. I've never had aviators and I love them! My sister saw them and was like "AW CAN I HAVE THEM?!" and I told her, no, you have to wait for Christmas :) (Side Note: My sister and I aren't good at keeping presents secrets...so I did tell her one of her presents was going to be a 3 month subscription to this site...woops!)

In all, I really like this subscription box, and I'm looking forward to getting next month's box! (Not August unfortunately...) I think that for $9 with free shipping, you really can't go wrong. It's a great way to build your sunglasses collection, which of course can be used all year long! Did I mention that you can skip a month too? That's always good in my book, I love being given the opportunity to skip a month or two if you have enough glasses or not enough money!

If you'd like to sign up for Stunner of the Month, you can click here and if you could, please type in Mishelle Fuller for the "Who did you hear about us from" at the end of the sign up page! Thank you so much, and I hope you all enjoy :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment